Summer Sessions 2023
Get Ahead. Right HERE. Right Now.
FDU On-Campus and Online Summer Classes
For Adult, College and High School Students
The following courses are currently listed for Summer 2023:
Please see Self-Service for additional information about summer courses and sections.
Fairleigh Dickinson University’s on-campus and online summer classes give you the perfect path to accelerate your degree studies — or boost your professional credentials. Summer session tuition offers savings on undergraduate and graduate courses:
- All undergraduate courses for summer cost only 50% of the published tuition rate after registering for an initial 3-credit course at regular tuition.
- Graduate summer credits are at standard rate for the first three credits, then subsequent credits at a $100 reduction per credit.
Summer 2023 classes run within three summer terms:
- Session I: May 22 to July 1
- Session II: June 12 to July 22
- Session III: July 3 to Aug 12
What to Expect During Summer Classes at FDU
- As always, FDU’s small class sizes mean you’ll receive maximum attention and support — including those offered online!
- Your classes are taught by expert professors and will feature flexible online learning discussions and team assignments.
- Technical support for online classes is available 24/7 from FDU’s University Technology Assistance Center (UTAC)
- You’ll network and connect with fellow local, national, and global learners.
Information on summer policies and procedures can be found in FDU’s Summer Course Bulletin.
Summer Payment Plan
FDU offers a convenient summer payment plan that lets you spread the cost of your summer studies over monthly installments from May through August. If interested, you can sign up on Self-Service after you register for courses. To learn more, please visit our Payment Options page.
Are you a currently enrolled FDU student taking more than 6 academic credits this summer? If you receive a Pell grant or a Federal Direct Loan, email or visit FDU’s Office of Financial Aid for help in determining if you may be eligible for summer funding. (Note: Does not apply to non-credit courses.)
Special Rates for Summer Housing Available!
University housing is available at a special discount, to be announced, for students enrolling in Summer Sessions on both NJ campuses.
If you are interested in campus housing for summer, you will need to submit a housing application once you have registered for your course(s). Please contact your appropriate Campus Residence Life office, below, for additional information. (Note: meal plans are not available during Summer Sessions.)
- Metropolitan Campus Res Life: 201-692-2250, email@example.com
- Florham Campus Res Life: 973-443-8586, FDUHousing@themayfliesusa.com